Come Get Your Swag!!!!
Thank you so much for your patience! We apologize for the delay, but had to make sure all of the details were set before making this announcement. The Covid-19 situation has created significant turmoil, and you'll see major changes in how this packet pick-up is conducted.
First things first, we're excited to reveal the design of our 2020 CINCO K MAYO T-shirt:
Swag is important to runners and you've worked hard, so we're providing two options. But first we want to offer a HUGE thank you to Manchester United Methodist Church! They graciously agreed to the use of their parking lot for our curbside pick-up. The dates are set for:
Thursday, June 4 from 4 to 7 PM
Saturday, June 6 from 9 AM to 12 PM
With regard to the instructions for picking up your swag, here's a quick summary of the important details:
1) You'll receive a separate email with a link where you must register for a time slot. This is necessary to maintain an organized flow of traffic. As a result, you cannot show up without confirming a time in advance.
2) There's a bar code located at the bottom of this email. It serves as your unique registration ID and plays a critical role in our social distancing protocol. This code will also be provided with the next email. You MUST have this code with you at pick-up and it can be a printed copy or available on your phone.
3) The email will also include specific instructions on the layout of the parking lot and how to proceed upon arrival.
4) You may pick-up another person's swag, but their bar code must be available to be scanned.
5) Please be respectful of your appointment time.
I'll be a week removed from total knee replacement, but hope to see you. If I'm unable to attend, please know the RTCL team will be practicing social distancing while distributing your swag. This will be a drive through, contactless pick-up and you'll remain in your car while your swag is handed on a tray.
Thanks again for your patience as well as your continued support. Above all, stay safe and keep running strong!
Your RTCL Team